Bangladesh win by 141 runs, pocket the series 2-1 and This is their 100th ODI win

Asghar Stanikzai: They played very well. Especially, Tamim. The bowlers did not bowl to the plan which they were doing for the first two games. Our fielding was poor as well. We are really disappointed. Such a good experience against Bangladesh, we will try our best next time we are here.

Bangladesh Mashrafe Mortaza: Hopefully, it will be alright (talking about his leg). The way the team is performing, it is really delightful. Hopeful, it will continue with a lot of series coming. Once the guys get the chance, they perform. That is how teams improve.
They have been phenomenal for the last 8-10 years (talking about the senior players). I think this game will do some good to the boys. There are seven days left for the series against England, we will work hard for that one. Hopefully, we will be able to get more win for the crowd.

Man of the Match and Man of the Series Tamim Iqbal: I should have got the hundred in the first game. But end of the day, I got it in the third ODI, I am very happy. It was not the easiest wicket to bat on. I thought the ball was spinning a bit early on. The wicket was hard but it was too dry. I took my time early on and then got a hundred. Sabbir is an exciting player and whenever he is in the middle, he takes the pressure away.

No comments:

Post a Comment