Shane Watson confirms his International Cricket Retirement

 Shane Watson are going finish his international career after the World Twenty20, signalling the conclude of an era in Australian cricket. The competition was likely to be Watson's swansong and the 34-year-old has revealed which is the case.

The allrounder, who was sold for an incredible $2 million in the latest Indian Premier League (IPL) auction, will constantly play T20 leagues all over the world. Shane Watson as well reaffirmed his wish to turn out to be a trainer.
However his international career, which began in 2002 and also featured no deficiency in highlights, angst and injuries, are going to finish this weekend except if Australia progress to the World T20 semi-finals.

"One day I woke up in Dharamsala to the delightful see and I will not understand what it was actually but I knew right now was the right time," Watson told on the eve of the side's vital battle with Pakistan.

"I've really cherished my precious time getting back into the Australian squad. "But it is quite different, not any other guys I enjoyed growing up are here any more. "I've created the right choice."

No comments:

Post a Comment